As a part of its growth strategy, EDHEC is recruiting an Assistant professor or an Associate Professor of corporate law or taxation.
Successful candidates are expected to perform research activities and to actively teach and thereby participate to the continuous development of our Programs. Ability and willingness to contribute, based on research work, to creating innovative solutions for the legal market will be appreciated.
EDHEC offers great career development opportunities for Faculty members.
Location will be on the Lille campus.
- PhD degree in corporate law, taxation or a related field
- Research track record and proof of an ongoing commitment to research activities.
- Demonstrated ability to teach in academic programs at the BBA and Master’s level
- Energy, dynamism, conviction
- Desire to actively engage in all areas of Faculty life
- Personal and professional ethics
- Excellent communication skills
- High level of fluency in English. Ability to teach in French is an advantage.
At EDHEC, we put diversity at the heart of our practices and know the value of building an inclusive and equitable workplace. Passionate about making an impact on society, we aim to build a team of colleagues representative of the diversity in our communities, and thus strongly encourage all people to apply.
Candidates interested in applying for this position are invited to send a cover letter, a resume, a list of publications, a list of classes taught (and evaluations) and the names and contact information of two referees at Recrutementsprofs1@edhec.edu